Monday 15 August 2011

Confessions of a hoarder!

I have a confession to make - I've discovered I am a hoarder! What started with a small (large) collection of shoes has progressed to a large collection of accessories, bags, make up, clothes and junk! I now have no idea what I own. Our spare room is my shoe room and is packed to the rafters, my long suffering husband calls it my shop, so now instead of actual shopping I need to do more home shopping and I don't mean on the internet!


In an attempt to catalogue what I have and to make sure I am making the most of it I've started this blog. I'm going to try my hardest to follow this saying: "use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without"


I need to find out what I have in Vixen's shop!


PS this might be really boring for anyone reading but if it's not let me know and if you want to borrow anything I might have to set up some sort of library card :)
           

No comments:

Post a Comment